Keeping our stores open and visitors safe is our priority, and we want to make sure you can continue shopping for your essentials.
From putting in extra measures such as asking customers to use contactless payments, to more cleaning around the store, we know these steps are vital in keeping everyone safe.
Here are some of the measures we’re introducing to help us do this:
● Extra cleaning around the store
● Marshalls assigned to help with the flow of customers in and out of the building
● Colleagues working one till apart (min 2 metres) from each other
● Safe distance markers put in place both in store and outside
● A one in, one out system to manage social distancing
● Shoppers asked to use contactless payment methods where possible
In addition to this, we’re trying all we can to get additional hand sanitiser and masks for our colleagues using a variety of suppliers, despite there being a nationwide shortage.
And finally, to give our teams time to re-stock and clean thoroughly, our stores will temporarily close at 8pm, until further notice.
Due to a high demand for certain products, we are asking everyone to limit purchases of a single item to 2 maximum.
We’re working hard with our suppliers to maintain stocks and we are confident we can maintain and replenish them on a daily basis.
Thank you for your co-operation during this time. Keep up to date with our latest news here.