Shoppers at Central England Co-op can now enjoy a new range of plant-based frozen food thanks to the introduction of the award-winning The Brook brand at a select number of stores across the country.
Mouth-watering gourmet ready meals and delicious desserts are among the products that are now available at over 45 Central England Co-op Food Stores, including our brand new flagship store at Boley Park in Lichfield which launched last week.
Customers can enjoy tasty plant-based meals from The Brook including Mac and Cheese, Mushroom Bolognaise, Blackbean Chilli, Jackfruit Redang, Coconut Dal and Seafood Stew.
There are also delicious desserts in the range being stocked including Double Chocolate Brownie and Sticky Toffee Pudding.
Grace Barsby, Price and Promotions Analyst at Central England Co-op, said: “We are always looking for great new, distinctive, local products we can offer our customers and members and to cater for all different tastes, dietary requirements and lifestyles.
“The Brook range ticks these boxes with some really delicious and healthy plant-based ready meals which we are delighted to be rolling it out in selected Central England Co-op stores, including our brand-new flagship store in Boley Park, Lichfield.”
The Brook was created by founder Thea Brook, initially as a restaurant in London, out of a desire to show the world how incredible sustainable food can be.
The business has expanded in recent years to include its own range of delicious meals to enjoy at home from recipes created originally in the restaurant’s kitchen.
Thea said she was delighted to see the range make its way into Central England Co-op stores.
She said: “We recognise just how busy everyone is today. There are so many people who want to eat well for both their health and the environment, but don't have time to cook great-tasting, plant-based meals from scratch every day.
“We created our home range to do just this. We've selected the best-selling dishes from our award-winning restaurant to create a range that gives people access to great quality, delicious food in minutes.
“We are thrilled to launch one of our first bespoke freezers in the Boley Park store, where we know our passion for high-quality, sustainable food is shared by both Central England Co-op and their customers.”
The new range has been introduced at the following Central England Co-op stores:
· Barton Under Needwood, Crowberry Lane
· St Ives, Burleigh Hill Estate
· Atherstone, Station Street
· Oakham, Burley Road
· Wells-next-the-sea, Polka Road
· Stretton, Main Street
· Northfield, West Heath Road
· Stafford, Silkmore Lane
· Dersingham, Lynn Road
· Eccleshall, Stafford Street
· Yaxley, Bentley Avenue
· Dudley, Dibdale Road West
· Ripley, Derby Road
· St Neots, Old Great North Road
· Thrapston, Oundle Road
· Irthlingborough, Church Street
· Marston Moretaine, Bedford Road
· North Wingfield, Williamthorpe Road
· Bungay, Hillside Road East
· Stafford, Rising Brook, Burton Square
· Rugeley, Springfield Road
· Bakewell, Market Street
· Dodworth, High Street
· Stafford, Wildwood, Cannock Road
· Great Barr, Walsall Rd
· Littleover, Burton Road
· Orton, Ortongate Shopping Centre
· Oundle, St Osyths Lane
· Raunds, Brook Street
· Kibworth Beauchamp, High Street
· Cotteridge, Pershore Road
· Castle Donington, Station Road
· Hatton, Station Road
· Halesworth, Saxons Way
· Sawston, High Street
· Whetstone, Dog & Gun Lane
· Broughton Astley, Main Street
· Desborough, Gladstone Street
· Market Harborough, Food Store
· Anstey, Cropston Road
· Carlton In Lindrick, Doncaster Road
· Shepshed, Hallcroft
· Lichfield, Boley Park
· Belper, Strutt Street
· Erdington, High Street
· Ibstock, Ashby Road
· Barnsley, Carlton Road